Truxton University is committed to enrolling students who meet program admission criteria and who are likely to succeed in achieving their education and career goals. In order to be admitted to the program, student must meet general criteria such as:
- Students must meet general age requirement of 18 years old. If the students are below 18 years old, a consent from guardian/parents is required.
- Students must have completed minimum education requirement. Education requirements vary between programs. The minimum education requirement for bachelor program is high school diploma or equivalent. The minimum education requirement for a master program is completion of an undergraduate program.
- International students are required to meet minimum English requirement. Acceptable English language examinations are IELTS, TOEFL, or any other equivalent exam. The specific minimum score that students must acquire in English examination vary between programs and is stated on the program outline.
- Students are required to pay application fee when applying for the program of interest.
- Students will complete and submit the online application form. Students will be able to download the application form from Truxton University website.
- Students must pay $50.00 non-refundable fee to process his/her application.
- Students will upload all documents (International & American transcripts, study permit and passport) or submit to admission by email.
- An academic advisor will review student’s application and documents.
- Within 15 business days, student will receive an email stating the status of your application.
- Approved applicants will receive a Welcome Letter with Truxton University’s student ID and information on how to register.
- Students who have been refused are not recommended to re-apply. Truxton University will consider incomplete application by asking students to submit or clarify required documents.
Wales Young Institute accept payment with Credit Card, Bank Transfer and E-transfer.
Bank Transfer Information
The information below contains the detail for bank transfer transaction to Wales Young Institute:
Please include your last name, and first name when making payment through bank transfer.
Company Name :
Wales Young Institute
Company Address :
303 – 333 Terminal Ave, Vancouver BC V6A 4C1
Transit Number :
Inst Number :
Account Number :
Bank Name :
TD Canada Trust
Bank Address :
1055 Dunsmuir St, Vancouver, BC V7X 1P3
Swift Code :